We are looking for an SEO Analyst & Marketer to join our Marketing team and help us to continue build a strong online presence for both our clients and Get Found .
SEO Analyst Marketer responsibilities include performing keyword research, optimizing our content and monitoring user engagement across our website. Extended Client Account Management.
To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with current SEO techniques and tools and have excellent analytical skills.
Ultimately, you will apply effective SEO strategies to ensure we attract and engage our target audience and convert visitors into customers and/or future conversions.
- Conduct keyword research using various tools (like Keyword Planner and Other Proprietary Tools)
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
- Update older content and add effective calls to action (CTAs) to improve user engagement
- Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
- Optimize pages for mobile
- Implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
- Monitor paid search campaigns
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
- Work experience as an SEO Analyst or similar digital marketing role
- Expertise in Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Backlinking, Etc.
- Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
- Experience with email campaigns and paid advertising
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Don't BE A KNOW IT ALL
AND MOST OF ALL ----> The HUNGER TO LEARN!
All of our organization members benefit from continuing education and latest marketing technology through hands on use and courses.